Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for the right people to be part of our growth. This position is based in our Ginza HQ, where you will be part of a young, energetic and international team.
Working in our cruise department, you will be responsible for the operational coordination of cruises arriving in and touring around Japan. Your main duties will be the booking of services including transportation, guides, and ticketing and ensuring the smooth running of all operations on the ground.
You will also be responsible for giving on-site assistance at cruise ports when the cruises are in Japan.
This is an exciting and challenging position that covers a wide range of ground, and is an excellent start point for those looking for a career in Tourism. There will be opportunities for promotion for the right candidates.
• Execution of cruise itinerary bookings with suppliers such as restaurants, airlines and train providers
• Ongoing management of bookings if and when changes occur
• Provide on ground support when clients are in country
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Ensure that the quality of services provided by suppliers and their employees are up to the standards of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Maintain good relationship with key suppliers and overseas clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in Japanese – written and spoken
• Minimum Conversational English
• Experience of travel to the main tourist destinations in Japan
• Good customer service
• Excellent problem solving skill
• High level of Organisational Skill
• Internationally minded
**Please do not apply for this position unless you are Native level or N1 level in Japanese**
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.