A recruitment consultant is the driving force behind successful relationships between clients and candidates. It will be your job to ensure the best mutual fit between organisations seeking to recruit professional staff, and individuals looking for a career move.
This career involves:
- Sales and working with people closely.
- Constant human interaction.
- Business minded, with a desire to take initiative.
- The strong desire to achieve targets in a challenging and high -paced environment.
- The Ability to build long-lasting relationships and communicate effectively.
-The ability to multi-task in a high paced fast moving environment.
- Be a good listener, and a team player.
- Liking other people.
You will need:
- University degree.
- Previous sales ability with a record of hitting targets.
- Lived or worked outside of Japan.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and the will to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills.
- Honesty and dedication to work.
- Willing to work closely with a team.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.