The Swedish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCJ) is looking for a full-time Communication and Event Coordinator to support the operation within our secretariat. Our office is located inside the Embassy of Sweden in central Tokyo.
SCCJ is looking for an outgoing personality with a positive attitude to coordinate our communication targeting our members and general public. You will also support and execute events. You will be involved in all aspects of the Chamber and will be given responsibility to run your own projects and tasks in close collaboration with our General Manager. You will also work on projects together with other organizations inside the Embassy of Sweden.
Typical tasks include:
- Update our website on a weekly basis.
- Plan, create and publish content in our social media channels on a daily basis. (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Find interesting articles related to business, trade and economy connected to Sweden and Japan.
- Keep our event guest lists up-to-date.
- Assist in planning, preparing and executing events.
- Update our membership directory.
- Communicate with our members.
- Translate texts from English to Japanese.
- Fluency in Japanese, both written and spoken, is required and a good level of English is also needed.
- Understanding and experience of social media services.
- Administration and computer literacy skills (MS Office).
- Ability to write texts and produce media content.
- You must have a Japanese work permit.
- Able to work flexible hours during events which usually take place in the evening.
WORKING CONDITIONS & COMPENSATION
- Full time, Monday- Friday 09:00-17:00 with flexible working hours and with possibility to work remotely.
- Japanese holidays are observed.
- Compensation will be agreed on based on skills and work experience.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.