Major responsibilities include:
1. Identify and pursue new business opportunities/ BD from the accounts regionally.
2. Work with management team and BU Sales team on strategic issues to strengthen ICD’s position.
3. To seek every opportunity to promote ICD Premium Service as added value selling.
4. Negotiate and lead business discussion at regional level on behalf of ICD.
5. Overseeing BU Sales & Service team to ensure service and project timely delivery, high quality installation, and professional level. Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
6. Document all important account-related information in the “Account Handbook” and store all documentation in an online “Account Folder” for company records
7. Act as account owner in managing one account’s documentation (including pricing consistency, system & requirements standard, client relationship)
8. Keep all incoming opportunities updated on the company’s database.
9. Conduct regular meeting with related Account Manager/ Sales assigned for one account (including general updates, coordination, and feedback sharing).
10. Direct responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the clients. Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction on all installed accounts. Regularly meets with clients to ensure quality installations and meeting their individual needs. Conducts follow-up reviews of solutions to verify that desired objectives were accomplished effectively and efficiently.
11. Manage client expectations to increase value recognition and client satisfaction, with ultimate objective to expand the business regionally. Proactively communicates with and seek feedback from clients. Drives outstanding client’s value and loyalty.
12. Track all documentation related to the client including weekly project updates, service case reports, etc with each BU Account Manager/ Sales.
13. Prepare and send out quarterly reports to clients summarizing recent developments, project information, and security system updates.
14. Assists in the analysis and documentation of the feasibility of technology solutions for a specific account.
15. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
1. Leadership Orientation – Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the organization
2. Analytical Thinking – Logically breaks down problems and looks for solutions.
3. Strong BD skill.
4. Strong communication, both written and oral as well as presentation skills, negotiation skills, work ethic, and personal motivation.
5. Brainstorming, problem solving, and analytical skills
6. Knowledge of client team, corporate strategy, and security standards
7. Knowledge of security products, systems, design concepts, and market situation
8. Knowledge of account management concepts, procedures and tools
9. Ensure appropriate protection of customer personnel, information, and property, both real and intellectual.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.