The Club is going to start recruiting once again for passionate talents who are aspired to become professionals in Food and Beverage!
You are required;
- to want to grow in hospitality industry
- to provide exceptional services to our Members
- to work in harmony within the team who are willing to support you
- to support them back!
- to have minimum 1 year of experience of working in a restaurant or a café
- to have valid working eligibility in Japan
- to speak well in English, not so much in Japanese
You will gain:
- knowledge and skill required in luxurious hotel restaurants
- experience to serve many executives with high expectation on their service
- many paths to go different types of restaurants within the Club
- great team to work with!
- Social securitym Pension Scheme, and Retirement Allowance as a part of
- more than 120 days off in a year to refresh yourself and bring the energy back to work!
Also part-time positions are available in both Azabu and Nihonbashi. Please do not hesitate to apply when you have restricted hours to work.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.