We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for the setup and maintenance of a large enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient with both software and hardware used in home offices and site offices, and has experience negotiating with domestic and overseas vendors.
Furthermore, candidates should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills, and extensive knowledge of Cisco products. Project management and cost estimation experience are a plus.
• Installing and maintaining operating environments both for site offices and home offices and monitoring these environments.
• Negotiating with domestic and overseas vendors to identify the best IT solutions.
• Estimating IT infrastructure costs in accordance with company requirements.
• Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
• Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
• Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
• Documenting processes in both English and Japanese.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• Business Japanese skills (writing & speaking).
• Business English skills (writing & speaking).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Experience with setting up and maintaining the IT infrastructure of a large enterprise (home office & site office).
• Extensive experience with Cisco products.
• Experience with vendor negotiation.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.