Are you an ALT looking for a new challenge? Interested in acquiring new business skills? Seeking a friendly, cooperative work environment with long-term prospects? Then let us invite you to join our HR team as a Human Resources Support (HRS) member!
Borderlink, Inc. has been one of the most trusted names in English education support and teacher recruitment for over 20 years. As the fastest-growing ALT dispatch company in Japan, we are constantly seeking ways to be innovative and forward-thinking. To support this growth we feel it's essential to add new voices to our team. We'd like to hear yours, and help you take that next step in your career.
As an HRS team member, you will become a valued member of our human resources department, and work primarily in an office environment. Our work specializes in empowering other ALTs; you can draw on your own personal experiences while learning new aptitudes that will help both you and others. It's a different kind of experience from being an ALT while utilizing all the knowledge and abilities from when you were. HRS still have the opportunity to teach at schools on occasion as a substitute teacher, so you can keep your educational skills sharpened.
Our work sometimes includes long travel times and requires a degree of self-reliance as you go out into the field. The ability to drive is essential, and those holding or planning to acquire a Japanese Driver’s license will be given top priority. As you’ll also be working in a mainly Japanese environment, strong Japanese abilities (or a willingness to learn more) are highly desired. With these though comes a new level of independence, as well as a new level of support as you become part of our team.
We’re looking for individuals ready to join us at our office in Osaka. This is an area we have been steadily growing in over the past few years, and we'd like to build up a solid team of teachers and support staff. We also have possibilities in our branches in Saitama, Aichi and Tokyo; please let us know if you live closer to one of those areas or are willing to relocate. Please also note that while this is an annual contract position (April 2022 to March 2023), we are actively looking for those interested in (and able to commit to) long-term, multi-year work. For those interested in starting earlier than April 2022, please inquire when applying.
If you’re up to the challenge, please carefully read through the following:
[Work Details / 主な業務内容]
Stay in Japan while gaining professional development in HR that you can take with you into any career or position moving forward. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
● Learn about the hiring process and help with the development of teachers
● Become familiar with the flow of follow-up communication, managing documents, and much more
● Work with new and continuing employees (ALTs) in both small and large settings
● Observe ALTs in action and help them with becoming better educators while developing your own interpersonal skills
● Have a chance to teach at schools as an on-call substitute. You’ll enjoy all the support we offer our regular ALTs, plus add some variety into your own work week as you get to utilize the teaching experience you've gained over the years in a new environment
● Support in creating an English language program that will help students, teachers, and schools throughout Japan
● Become an integral part of a supportive community that will aid and assist you in your professional growth as soon as you join
[Preconditions / 前提条件]
● 学士号（Bachelor’s degree）以上あり
● 日本語でのビジネスコミュニケーションスキル ※Speaking/Listening: 上級 （equal to or above N2), Reading/Writing: 中級 （equal to or above N4)
● 基本的なコンピュータ能力 (typing, word processing and basic data entry)、familiarity using Microsoft Word/Excel
● ヒューマンスキル (communication, problem solving)
● 日本の運転免許証保持または取得予定 (Japanese Driver’s license or willingness to acquire one
●大阪支店にて勤務可能、または引っ越し可能 (Being able to work in the Osaka office, or willing to relocate)
[Preferred Points / 求める点]
While not required, preference will be given to applicants possessing one or more of the following:
[Benefits / 福利厚生]
● 完全週休2日制 （土・日） ※In case of Saturday/Sunday work, make-up day off will be arranged.
● ビザのスポンサー可 (Renewal)
● 交通費支給 (Following company regulations)
Other details of the position will be covered during the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process will be expedited.*
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.