IT IM Manager:
We are currently looking for an IT IM Manager to manage the project IM function, following requirements from project execution and the contract requirements.
The ideal candidate should contribute to the project success, by close coordination with internal/external stakeholders. The IT IM Manager will be supervising the IT Infrastructure Lead, the System Leads, and the DHO Coordinator, and be in close contact with clients, vendors, and partners.
As a single point of contact of all IM subjects, the IT IM Manager is responsible for;
- Managing IM and IT activities for the project.
- Drafting IM part of the project execution plan.
- Providing IM strategies using designated applications, system technologies and tools to provide lifecycle information according to customer and project requirements.
- Ensuring relevant and timely information to all key participants enabling carry out projects on high quality standards.
- Providing accessibility to all relevant information from the project work places.
- Providing information security procedures and secure operation.
- Coordinating IM and AWP activities, including project engineering systems, project control systems with integrating data-warehouse to perform project execution effectively.
- Measuring and evaluating the success of implemented systems and procedures for a fit-for-purpose IM implementation and Lessons Learned gathering.
- Managing the mobilization of the project IM system in line with the project schedule.
- Managing costs, schedules, quality, license and resources for implementing specific software applications and project systems for use in projects.
- Defining and establishing project IM execution and implementation plans, related support services, and instructions and procedures including roles and responsibilities.
- Defining and establishing data quality management plan for project execution and data handover.
- Defining and establishing project specific support and implementation of project standards practices and procedures to enable efficient project collaboration.
- Educate project team members on IM requirements and the benefits.
- Coordinate the provision of PC hardware, software and IT infrastructure according to the mobilization and opening of the project offices.
- Ensure inventory management of IT facilities of the project.
- Correctly dispose of IT facilities and record them.
- Mobilize a team of qualified individuals for data coordination and integration of project execution systems that includes 3D model, steel structures model, hierarchical data model, material management system, project control system project documents system, etc.
- Supports project closeout activities for data and document handover to the Client.
- Ensures IT support resources are available for the adequate service levels meeting project requirements and that project schedules are not significantly affected by system outages.
- Provides an escalation process for issues in the event of an IT incident.
- Ensures that security procedures are in place and operating effectively.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a related role
- Solid IT knowledge, such as database, servers, PC, operating system
- Basic Oil and Gas EPC execution knowledge, such as schedule/progress control, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and completion
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Business level English skills
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Certified MCP, PMP or CISCO CCNA (preferred)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.