HOSHIKAWA K.K. is a Tokyo-based executive search firm specializing in the consumer goods and healthcare industries, recruiting candidates for both international and Japanese companies, with a focus on Japan and Asia.
We mainly recruit for positions such as Sales, Marketing, Consumer Insight, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Data Marketing, CRM etc. In addition to placing candidates in positions in which they can thrive, we support them and follow-up.
We cover a wide range of position levels, from management candidates to senior management.
We seek a Associate Consultants to join our growing team.
Commission and Career Opportunity:
We have a career-path promotion system and top-level payment system for the recruiting industry with high compensation structure (base salary and performance bonus).
Work Environment and Training:
We have an open-mind culture, international work environment and teamwork at HOSHIKAWA. In addition, we have an On-the-Job Training system for Associate Consultants.
We provide you with personalized advice and place you in a position tailored to a
candidate experience and career goals. In addition to placing candidates in
positions, we also provide career path and career development counseling
services and build a deep relationship that will help them in long-term career
planning. We work for major international companies in Japan and Asia. We
have a long history of supporting foreign business that is expanding into Japan
and Asian market. Our Consultants are experts on the local market and industry
trends, providing a high-quality service to our clients and professionals, helping
them make better hiring decisions.
1. Cold calling and emailing to make appointments
2. Database management
3. He / She is able to expand the network by using SNS (Social Networking Service) effectively.
4. Candidate who likes to collect information for research and analysis of the market and meeting with people.
5. PC skill: Word, Excel and Power Point
6. English ability: Fluent or native level
7. Japanese ability: Business level (preferred)
8. Education: Bachelor or above (preferably in Economics, Commerce or Psychology)
9. Professional Experience: at least 3 years
10. Possess a Working Visa and must currently reside in Japan
・Salary including commission can range from 3,000,000~10,000,000 JPY / Year
・Corporate healthcare and social insurance
・Career-path with annual salary increase plan
・We have a training program to help get you started
・Days off: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays
Please apply today!
Last modified on December 10, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.