Manage the successful operation of the Venue Technology Service Desk
• Monitor the venue ticket queue on ITSM, promptly assign a team to resolve for incoming ticket
• Regularly update the status of tickets at venue queue to customers and team assigned, to ensure no incident/customers are left in waiting
• Act as a focal point of contact for tickets at venue, for
o Technology Service Desk Call Centre
o Venue Technology Team
o Technology Operations Centre (TOC Service Desk Duty Manager)
o Customers at Venue
Ensure updates are shared with corresponding team in timely manner.
• Responsible for the level of service provided in the venue in comparison with the approved SLA (Service Level Agreement).
• In case the customer is not happy with the ticket status or the solution provided, contact the teams related to resolve the situation.
• Ensure accuracy of the data stored in the ITSM (IT Service Management) tool.
• Undertake all tasks allocated by the VITM and TOC Service Desk Duty Manager.
• Ensure that the Incident Management Policy as well as any relevant Service Desk policy and procedure are followed by all team members.
• Train venue Service Desk staff on how to read and respond to tickets. Update ticket information based on the feedback from Venue Technology members without ITSM account
• Supervise the venue Service Desk team and support VITM in managing their shift attendance.
• Immediately escalate all potential Severity 1 & 2 incidents to the VTM/VITM and TOC Service Desk Duty Manager
• During operational period complete the End of Day report for the VTM/VITM/VTCM and Service Desk Duty Manager, on a daily basis.
• Follow the start-of-shift procedure, keep updating the shift log during the shift, follow the end-of-shift procedure (and handover the next shift crew) and send the end of shift report to the reporting line.
All these tasks should be focused on:
• Ensuring the full success of the Games Operations.
• Providing an excellent service to customers
• Good knowledge of Service Desk operations & IT Service Management systems.
• Knowledge of PC (client and server) hardware, peripheral devices and basic network
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System and Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to lead teams effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent customer service skills
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.