>>> About EKO INSTRUMENTS CO,. LTD.
Over 90 years of Japanese reliability & precision in solar energy sensors, environmental science, and material analysis. EKO designed and built instruments are today deployed around the world, supporting environmental research and renewable energy projects through continuous innovation, industry leading turn-key solutions, and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
In 2013, EKO Instruments became the first solar sensor manufacturer in the world to achieve ISO 17025 accreditation at our international testing and calibration laboratory in Tokyo, Japan; giving our partners and customers added confidence in the precision and reliability of our measuring instruments and calibration methods.
For additional information, please check our Company Profile.
>>> Role & Responsibilities
The Marketing Dept. are looking for a new member to join the team; to help support our national and global campaigns, public relations activities, online marketing, social media, and other communications initiatives.
As a member of the Marketing Dept. you will work closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and colleagues on a range of projects, supporting EKO’s global growth and ambitious brand, social, and awareness objectives. You will enjoy opportunities to advance your own skills, preparing and taking responsibility for your own projects as you develop.
Day-to-day you will share responsibility for creative projects, developing promotional films, design assets, content for social media and more. You will support the development and delivery of projects by working and communicating with colleagues in other departments, and around the world. You will also help to write and edit content for press releases, the website, email communications, and content marketing activities.
The successful applicant should have some relevant Marketing experience, but applicants who can demonstrate a good knowledge of marketing principles, a problem-solving attitude, and the ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others, will be considered.
- Support social media management and content development
- Copywriting and editing for press releases, the website, newsletters and more.
- Creative development, including pictures for social media, promotional films, etc.
- Coordinate with colleagues and other departments on project development, and execution
- Supporting the Head of Marketing & Communications, and departmental colleagues with projects — i.e. scheduling, resource management, research etc.
- Administrative support
>>> Skills & Capabilities
- Degree level education in a relevant field (i.e. Marketing, Communications) and/or +1~2 years of experience in a B2B Marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Ability to self manage time to meet deadlines
- The ability to think creatively; to then present, deliver and sell your ideas
- Global sensibility, with an awareness of cultural differences and workstyles
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Film making
- Understanding of or experience with HTML/CSS code
- Experience with paid social and/or Google Ad campaigns
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, present your findings, and take appropriate action in social media, online advertising, and general marketing
- Office Software (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Google apps (Sheets, Docs etc.)
- Dropbox Paper
- Social Media Management tools
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (i.e. Cultural Studies, Sociology)
- B2B Marketing Experience (+1~2 years)
>>> Language Proficiency
- We do not require a formal TOEIC/JLPT or other official language certification, however, we do require strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Please submit your application and a copy of your CV in both English, and Japanese with a short personal statement. Any applications received without both language versions will not be considered.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.