Wayfarer is a hospitality company operating a portfolio of properties in Tokyo & Kyoto that combines comfort with technology. We aim to reinvent the mid-tier hotel industry with a product that brings travelers closer to the destination.
We are looking for an experienced hotel manager or senior associate to join our exciting and fast-growing accommodations group. We expect commitment, at our Wayfarer hotels in Kyoto, you will have the responsibility of supporting the guest experience with front and back office operations.
We expect it will be challenging and it will push you to be better.
- Lead Kyoto operational processes and guest services to drive higher profits, reviews and upsell partners
- Manage front desk, housekeeping and hospitality associates
- Upsell partner onboarding and increasing upsell services and products
- Inventory & restocking
- Maintain high standards for service, cleanliness and Wayfarer culture
- Occasional night shift duties
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience in hospitality industry and familiar with workflows
- Flexibility in thinking
- Responsible, open-minded and hungry for career development
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Fluent in English & Japanese
If you're the one we are looking for, please send your application, and be sure to include:
- Profile details & work experience
- Recent photo
- Active email or contact details
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.