Wayfarer Group is a newly established provider of accommodations for the global and free-minded traveller. We manage a portfolio of properties that combine the space, comfort, technology, and value.
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk team to join our exciting and fast-growing hotel group. Based in our Wayfarer Hotel Kyoto Shijo Hotel, you will have the important responsibility of improving the guest experience and operations. Most importantly, we will provide you with significant growth opportunities that will push you to be your best.
Part-Time - hourly salary of JPY1,100 or more depending on experience. (JPY1,000 during introductory 1-3 months; based on experience and skills)
*Opportunity for full-time*
Full-Time - base salary of at least JPY150,000-180,000 (negotiable)
Your compensation will increase if you can take on expanded roles and initiatives to improve hotel operations and profitability.
Reporting to the General Manager and Chief Executive Officer, your duties will include, without limitation:
Reporting to the Front Desk Manager and General Manager, your duties will include, without limitation:
• Assisting guests with check-in, check-out and additional requests
• Guest communications both directly and across booking & social media platforms
• Adjusting room pricing based on instructions from managers
• Monitoring housekeeping for guest rooms
• Inventory & restocking
• Maintain Wayfarer brand values and standards
• Maintain service consistency and facilities cleanliness in communication with housekeepers
• Any additional duties required to maintain and upkeep hotel operations or strategic initiatives
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Experience in hospitality is a plus.
• Must be fluent in English and Japanese.
• Skills in Chinese and other languages will be looked upon highly favourably.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.