Japanese speaking Bilingual End-User Support Technician
As a member of the End User Support team, the candidate will provide high-quality support with very good customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end-users, peers and managers primarily face to face as deskside support for service requests and on-site problem resolution. The candidate will work in a team environment with a collaborative approach to resolving customer problems and supporting other members of the Site Services department. The candidate will also provide hands and eyes support to other IT teams including but not limited to Audio Visual, Network, Server and print services.
As an End User Support Technician with a minimum of 5 years of technical experience in providing quality services to the end-users which includes the following key roles and responsibilities:
1. Provide customer-facing end-user support that includes
• Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets and associated hardware peripherals
• IMAC support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stack activities (all moves)
• Support for Operating System, baseload software, MS Office Suite and other business application
• Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) that includes printers and MFDs
• Access related issues with a smart card, password and security, application configuration and troubleshooting, and general inquiries
• Support for the Mobility devices (IOS/iPhone/IPads)
• VIP and home-based office (HBO) user support
• Manage the ticket queue in remedy system and ensure they are resolved and closed within the defined service level maintenance
• Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and promptly follow up as needed.
• Coordinate with vendors for the provision of end-user support (e.g. Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
• Perform managed print service invoicing/meter read/polling report verification
• Perform end-user support related security and controls and compliance-related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
• Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance, and upgrades.
• Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and stand-by support
• Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
• Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis
• Strong understanding of Client-based Operating Systems
• Strong ticketing system experience
• Proficient understanding of level 1 Helpdesk services
• Strong understanding of end-user hardware
• Strong knowledge of client-based applications
• Proficient with common network protocols (TCP/IP) for device connectivity issues
• Excellent communication skills (English & Local language)
• Excellent customer engagement and customer service skills
• Strong desire to help, share and assist others
• Excellent analytical skills, Work Ethic, and Problem-solving skills
• Basic Safety knowledge in order to assist users with ergonomic equipment
• Ability to lift heavy equipment’s within the stockroom
• Customer experience - CSAT focused with Customer is #1 Attitude
• Professional and courteous and Ability and patience to work in a high dense client environment
• Flexible for traveling to remote sites/Colocations
• Technical Certification (Microsoft/HP/Dell) in a similar field will be an added advantage
• Fluent in Japanese and English (at business-level)
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.