NSR is a professional staffing agency specializing in servicing the Aerospace and Automotive industries. We are current looking for a motivated and globally minded Sales Engineer for one of our Clients. Our Client is a large international manufacturer of components and systems for automation in the Automotive industry.
Eastern Japan (flexible)
• Sales development in Eastern region of Japan.
• Maintenance of customer accounts. Willing to travel to multiple client locations.
• Monitoring and analysis of the Japanese OEM business globally.
• Developing the Japan client network.
• Conduct sales meetings and demonstrations for acquiring new clients in an international environment.
• Preparation of quotations to clients.
• Technical understanding of company products and negotiation.
• Product presentations and explanations to clients.
• Management of external and internal sales partners.
• Yearly sales forecasts and targets for assigned area in Japan.
• Regular reports to HQ in Germany and Japan
• Bachelor’s degree in machinery, mechanical engineering, process engineering or similar field of study preferred
• Demonstrable experience in the sales of industrial goods and technical products
• Work experience in sales or business development in Japan
• Proven capability winning new business and growing existing business
• Network of contacts within the Japanese automotive industry
• Technical understanding and knowledge in the automotive industry
• Languages: English and Japanese mandatory, other foreign languages desirable
• Willingness to travel and independent, structured approach
• Team player with a hands-on mentality
• Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-motivated, result oriented with strong networking skills
• Above-average resilience, flexibility, negotiating skills and entrepreneurial thinking
• Strong experience adopting, leveraging and performing sales processes that ensure high performance and efficiency
SALARY & BENEFITS
Our Client offers competitive salaries and work performance bonuses. Health insurance, pension plan, worker’s compensation, and other mandatory benefits as per Japan labor standards.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.