A private university in Tokyo developing their international education program has seen a large increase in the enrollment of foreign exchange students. With this new increase, the university is now looking for a number of ideal people to support the growing foreign student population in the following departments and in the following ways:
1. International Exchange Department
- Introducing the international education program to students
- Supporting the enrollment preparation of foreign exchange students
- Providing life support (visa-related matters, scholarship info, etc) to exchange students
2. Career Center Department
- Planning/Supporting/Managing career events
- Providing career counseling
- Acquiring internship opportunities for students
3. School Affairs Department
- Providing academic and educational guidance to students enrolled in the international education program
- Finding career opportunities for students following their graduation
- Acquiring internships for students
-----To reiterate, the university is hoping to fill 3 full-time positions in the above areas. -----
*Business-level Japanese (N2 or higher)
【One or more of the following experience required】
*Sales or business development experience
*Customer service experience
*Experience in the recruitment industry
*Masters degree holder
*Experience working in student support or other academic supporting roles
【Working Hours/Work Place】
・Mon - Fri, 8:30 ～ 17:30
■ Contract Employee (Permanent employment system available - 正社員)
■ Transportation Reimbursement, Overtime pay,
■ Unemployment insurance, health insurance, pension, worker's accident insurance
■ Resume Check ⇒ 1st Interview ⇒ Final Interview ⇒ Offer
【About the University】
The university's main campus is located within the 23 wards with an additional campus located in the suburbs of Tokyo. It has plans for an additional campus to be built in the next couple of years to be also centrally located within the 23 wards. While originally the student body has largely been made up of native Japanese students, the university is undergoing plans to promote it's internationalization by changing the demographics of it's student population and introducing a full 4-year international academic program. Students will now be able to take academic courses in both Japanese and English.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.