As a Web/Mobile App Software Developer, you will:
• Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products using innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, and other Engineers to develop and maintain responsive web/mobile applications, providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
• Stay aware of web/mobile industry trends.
【Requirements / Skills】
Mobile Developer requirements:
- Experience on developing Apps for Android or iOS
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
Good to have:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
Web Developer requirements:
-Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
-Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS -Basic knowledge of RDBMS
-Experience on developing Web Apps (Programming and Design)
-Experience using PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
Good to have:
-Experience on developing with LAMP
-Development and operational experience of high-load service
-Experience developing API
-System configuration, server development and operational experience of back-end operations, etc.
1, Head Office (10-minute walk from Meguro/Gotanda station)
2, Depending on the project you may be asked to work at one of our clients office
【Compensation / Welfare】
-Salary is negotiable according to experience (JPY3,000,000 to JPY6,000,000 per year including bonus)
-Free breakfast (once a week)
-New Year holidays
-Commute fee allowance
-Free breakfast once a week
-Monthly company party
【About PlayNext Lab】
Currently we have about 40 foreign developers working with us. Although there are many foreign people, the company language is Japanese.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.