Beauty Clinic Receptionist and Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a highly enthusiastic bilingual staff who is capable of doing receptionist work, sales, counseling, and translation; mainly corresponding and attending to foreigners in English.
The following are further descriptions of the work required, but is not limited to:
• Consultation* by telephone or e-mail for patients of the clinic. Consultations include: Services offered by the clinic, Reservation by appointment, Fee explanations, etc.
*Experience in the medical industry is not necessary. You can acquire the necessary medical knowledge
required after joining the company.
• Basic accounting skills for handling payments
• Attending to patients while in the consultation room and / or treatment room and following up after their treatment
• Translation of Japanease documents to the English language and vice-versa(English to Japanease)-such as buisiness letters, e-mail correspondences,legal documents,print and social media advertisements,etc.
• Checking, accounting, and coordinating of stocks / supplies used in the clinic. Communication of this task is to overseas suppliers
At Azabu Skin Clinic, we create an environment where all patients, Japanese or foreigners, can receive safe treatment and leave the clinic satisfied and feeling better, and in return generate optimum revenue for the company. Contribution to increased total sales will result to added incentive.
Japanease: Conversational Level
English: Business Level
- Pleasant, cheerful, hospitable, and with customer-centric attitude
- Highly motivated and driven to sell
- Can effectively communicate with customers
Monthly income: 250,000 yen ～+ incentive*
*Incentives are based on the company’s rules and regulations.
Last modified on March 26, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.