Beauty of Japan is a luxury destination management company based in Tokyo offering fully tailor-made itinerary planning and all the land arrangement services for the whole country to individual and group travelers.
As the borders are opening up, we are hiring a passionate and dynamic luxury travel designer who can think on feet. This position belongs to inbound tour department and will be responsible for mainly individual (FIT) tour planning, operation, and coordination. You will be directly dealing with agents and high-end travelers in Europe/Americas/Oceania to create attractive and creative itinerary based on client's interest, and make sure to provide 100% satisfactory trip. You will also be working with an internal reservation team to arrange all the land services, such as accommodation, transportation, guides, tickets, restaurants, and experience programs, while making sure the highest customer satisfaction and smooth tour operation with on-site guest support when clients are in Japan.
- Manage the entire trip from beginning to the end that includes itinerary creation, quotation, confirmation, reservation, supplier coordination, payments, and customer support with hospitality mind
- Understanding the requirement of our trade partners and customers to create unique and exciting itinerary with "out of box" mind in detail
- Booking all the necessary services
- Efficient, speedy and accurate communication with internal team and suppliers
- Building and maintaining good relationship with suppliers in professional manner
- Handle the emergency on weekends/holidays (on a rotational basis)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience at DMC in Japan
- Must have knowledge of luxury travel and hospitality mind
- Excellent English communication skill and, at least, N2 (business) level of Japanese.
- "out of the box" mind
- Passion to promote Japan
- Geography knowledge of Japan
- Team collaboration mindset
Last modified on November 24, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.