General Manager (Midtown BBQ Tokyo)
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for the business activities and day-to-day operations of the restaurant. You will build, train, develop and motivate a strong operational team that strives to achieve the shared organizational vision and goals.
Full-time, organized according to the schedule of the restaurant
Summary of Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CEO/President, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Oversee the delivery of excellent service by maintaining high standards
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders including guests and suppliers
• Motivate, lead, and monitor the performance levels of all team members
• Develop and improve systems of organization to increase efficiency
• Conduct regular meetings with the leadership & restaurant teams
• Work in conjunction with head office on promotions and special events
• Manage inventory & stocks, and ensure proper cost controls are in place
• Actively recruit, train, staff and schedule for the restaurant operations
• Participate in and foster relationships with the local business community
Requirements / Skills
• Conversational English and basic Japanese required
• 2+ Years education or experience in business and/or hospitality
• Proficient at leading and managing teams of people
• Well organized, punctual, and reliable
• Knowledgeable about a wide variety of food and beverage products
Friendly, outgoing and energetic. A team player who is confident leading a diverse group of people, and bringing a positive energy to the workplace. Someone who takes ownership of their duties and excels under pressure. Being well prepared and proactive in ensuring the work flow is smooth every day.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.