Are you a foreigner who has been living in Japan for a long time? Do you have a permanent resident visa or spouse visa? Have you ever wondered if you can build a different career in Japan rather than teaching English?
Are you a Japanese national who has always wanted to get into real estate? Or are you already a real estate agent but don’t see your future in your current company? Are you tired of being an employee? Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Do you want to make use of your language skills?
Do you like meeting new people? Do you like helping and taking care of people? Are you a good listener? Do you have big dreams?
If your answer to any of the questions above is “yes”, you are looking at the right ad. RE/MAX WINNERS are looking for real estate agents.
THIS IS NOT A REGULAR 9 TO 5 JOB. INSTEAD, THIS IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
• Full time or part time
• Working hours: Flexible
• Income: Commission based
• Workplace: Our office is located in Shin Osaka
About the role:
• Help clients find properties
• Deal with both property purchases and rentals
• Handle property contracts
• Assist with relocation
While experienced professionals are most welcome, we are also open to consider candidates without a real estate background if they are dedicated to build a successful business.
• Permanent resident visa or spouse visa preferred
• Full time work experience in Japan, preferably with some customer service experience
• Speaking another language other than Japanese and English is a plus
• Your commission will be 30-90% of the sales amount. This will be clearly explained during the interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested, please send us your CV.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.