SmartEd is a distributor for educational materials to schools in Japan and Asia. We are looking for a full time sales representative who can promote textbooks, online resources, and other materials that we handle.
- Clients: We primarily deal with international and bilingual schools, thus experience working in this type of institute is preferred.
- Familiarity with various school curricula and materials used in international/bilingual schools will be helpful. Eg. US Common Core, UK national curriculum, IB/MYP/PYP, IPC, etc.
- Job will include training customers on the use of online education materials, so must be comfortable with/interested in online education tools.
- Willingness to travel is necessary, and could include weekend travel to conferences and expos both in Japan and abroad.
- We need someone who is flexible and willing to take on various responsibilities as new projects and ventures arise.
Our office is located in central Kyoto and we have a small dedicated team of professionals who have built the business over the past 10 years. For someone who is serious about a career in education sales and can work well with our team, this job offers a possibility for advancement. If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.