【About Our Company】
Established in 2016, our main business is Web/Mobile application development. Currently we have about 40 foreign developers working with us. Although there are many foreign people, the company language is Japanese.
As an iOS/Android application developer, you will:
• Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products using innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, and other Engineers to develop and maintain responsive web/mobile applications, providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
• Stay aware of web/mobile industry trends.
【Requirements / Skills】
- Experiences of iOS/Android app development using such languages as Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin/etc...
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
1, Head Office (10-minute walk from Meguro/Gotanda station)
2, Depending on the project you may be asked to work at one of our clients office
【Compensation / Welfare】
- Salary is negotiable according to experience (JPY3,000,000 to JPY6,000,000 per year including bonus)
- Commuting allowance
- Healthe insurance
- National holidays
- Paid holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year holidays
- Special leave
- Social insurance
- Commute fee allowance
- Free breakfast once a week
- Monthly company party
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.