We are expanding our Tokyo client servicing team and are looking for a detail oriented, well organised and personable candidate to join our international firm full time.
The Client Servicing Manager is a key role within our company, and the position requires someone who can multi-task a number of different roles. These include servicing and support of our existing clients, communicating with international investment institutions, as well as the general day to day running of the office. This position also involves basic bookkeeping and database entry.
We offer ongoing training with an excellent remuneration package to the right candidate. This is a rare opportunity to enter the financial services field and gain valuable business and operational experience whilst living in Japan without the need for business level Japanese.
Key Responsibilities are:
* Communicate with clients, assist and respond to all inquiries by email or phone
* Admin support for our financial advisory team
* Liaise with international financial institutions on behalf of clients
* Data entry and account management
* Manage general office administration (phone calls, arranging business trips, office supplies, mail and correspondence, etc)
* General accounting & bookkeeping
* A self-starter able to complete and follow through on tasks independently
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues
* Strong computer literacy, with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Administrative experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
* Native level English ability is required for this position.
* Conversational Japanese language ability is preferred but not essential.
We are interested in hearing from people with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds. Please send us your resume with a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for our team.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.