Senior Kitchen, Service & Reception Professionals キッチン、サービス スタッフ.
Omotesando / Roppongi / Nihombashi, Tokyo, Japan
Mar 6, 2023
Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
Chef, Cook, Kitchen Staff
Full Time / Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
¥300,000 ~ ¥450,000 / Month
English: Basic (preferred)
Japanese: Basic (preferred)
Must currently reside in Japan
Two Rooms Grill|Bar and Ruby Jack’s Steakhouse are currently seeking motivated and passionate individuals in the roles of full time senior kitchen and service personnel.
Two Rooms Grill|Bar is an exquisite Tokyo restaurant located on the 5th floor of the AO Building on Route 246 just up the road from the famous Omotesando strip. It is a popular destination for foreigners and locals alike. TWOROOMS.JP
Ruby Jack’s is considered one of the top steakhouses in Tokyo based in Ark Hills. RUBYJACKS.JP
* Previous experience working in a professional kitchen / reception / service environment
* Motivated and passionate professionals
* Employment Status: Full Time position for the suitable candidate after a probationary period.
* Working Days: approximately 5 days a week (up to the actual roster/working shift)
* Monthly Salary: From ¥300,000~ (Negotiable)
To be considered for this position you must >>
1. Have previous (minimum 1 year) professional experience working in a restaurant/bar environment as a cook or pastry chef, or be highly motivated to learn on the job.
2. Have a valid working VISA or appropriate VISA for working in Japan.
3. Be able to provide the names, company names and contact details of two former employers who can provide information relative to your previous position.
Last modified on March 21, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.