Spotted is a recruitment firm focused on the IT and Finance sectors; specifically focused on Tech Startups, Emerging Technology vendors, and Venture Capital and Private Equity firms.
We aim to support entrepreneurial companies as part of Japan's startup ecosystem, providing both permanent and contract recruiting services. The salary listed is the base salary, and a generous bonus plan is also included.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment services for innovative tech startups based in Japan.
- Working closely with your clients, you will understand their hiring needs and expectations they have of our service and successfully deliver on your commitments.
- Meeting and speaking with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their products/services, business models, and potential in order to be well-informed when presenting opportunities to clients.
- Actively searching for, engaging with, and supporting candidates for your clients' positions.
Ensuring your candidates' interests and expectations are well understood in order to maintain strong communication between candidate and client and ensure an overall highly positive experience of our service.
- By understanding the needs of both candidates and clients you will support offer negotiations that result in a win-win for both parties.
- Actively research technology, startups, and industry trends in order to be a respected point of contact for your stakeholders.
- Record and share information internally to ensure all team members can reach their full potential and provide optimal service.
- Successful track record in sales or recruitment
- Interest in supporting Tech Startups or Venture Capital firms
- Business-level communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Highly motivated, ambitious, competitive, self-sufficient, and eager to take on responsibility
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hybrid work style
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
- 50% of Japanese / English study costs reimbursed
- Japanese National Social Insurance
- 20 days paid leave per year
- Competitive commission structure
Last modified on December 1, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.