Do you love interacting travelers from all over the world by serving great food (Especially local Hokkaido’s specialty)? If so, we would like for you to come and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic and intercultural environment with the Kiroro team.
*Responsibilities and Requirements
• Must be able to speak Japanese in conversational level (Upper-intermediate) or above
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
• Serve food and beverages to guests with prompt and friendly service
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Explain to guests about menu items
• Clean and prepare the dining areas
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
• Performs other duties as assigned.
< Come and join our international team at the Kiroro Hotels! >
The Kiroro hotels are located in Hokkaido surrounded by the most beautiful nature in Japan, embracing two leading world hotel brands, Sheraton and Tribute Portfolio not to mention the world-famous powder snow ski resort and we are looking for dynamic and intercultural-minded people by offering the followings:
• The best powder snow in the world along with the season free ski pass
• Free Hotel facilities usage (The Gym, the spacious pool and the hot spring)
• Accommodation (including unlimited free Wi-Fi) and meals (affordable price) at the staff canteens
• Free shuttle bus to the city of Otaru
• Japan Insurance eligibility
• Career building opportunity at the International Brand & Managed Hotel/Resort
• International team along with the high opportunity to develop English and Japanese
• 50% Discount on the restaurants managed by the Hotels
※ the interview will be conducted in both Japanese and English and we are open to and embrace any of candidates regardless of age and national origin as long as ones have the right heart and willingness to grow together with the Kiroro team.
Please don't hesitate to apply.
We are so looking forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.