We are looking for someone to join our overseas department. The person we hire will be responsible primarily for sales of our products in Europe but may also do sales in Asia and the Americas. Good English skills are a must. A high level of communication skill is very important.
Japan is world renowned for its high quality craftsmanship. This is an exciting, high potential opportunity to sell the best quality Japanese products abroad.
We need someone who is creative and proactive at finding new sales opportunities. Our company sells a wide range of products including tools, supplies, and materials for industry. Your job will be to find companies in Europe that perform operations where our products could serve them well and reach out to those companies to integrate our products into their production pipelines. An important part of this job is finding new sales leads by doing research on the internet.
Working hours: from 8:30am to 5:15pm (45 minute break in the afternoon)
If phone calls to different time zones are required, the schedule may be shifted, but most communication will be done through e-mail.
Location: Osaka city, near Awaza station on the Chuo line
Compensation / Welfare
- ￥250,000 - ￥280,000 depending on experience
- Visa sponsorship available
- Health insurance, pension, employment insurance
- Bonuses twice a year, 1-4 months' salary depending
on company performance
Requirements / Skills
- English business level
- Japanese conversational
- Experience in sales
- The ability to do effective research on the internet to generate new sales leads
- Knowledge of tools is a plus but not required
- Willingness to travel to Europe for business trips
- Willingness to travel inside Japan for business trips
- Send us your resume and a cover letter in English and/or Japanese
- If you are a fit for us, we will schedule an interview
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.