As a Web Application Developer, you will:
• Be part of an international engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products using innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• Collaborate closely with the to develop and maintain responsive web applications.
【Requirements / Skills】
- Experience in developing with LAMP
- Experience in developing Web Apps (Programming and Design)
- Experience using PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
Good to have:
- Development and operational experience of high-load services
- Experience developing API
- System configuration, server development and operational experience of back-end operations, etc.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
1, Head Office (10-minutes walk from JR Meguro/Gotanda station)
2, Depending on the project you may be asked to work at one of our clients office
- National holidays
- Paid holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year holidays
- Special leave
- Social insurance
- Commute fee allowance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.