T-Mark Inc. is an interactive agency based out of Tokyo. We are looking for a devops engineer/full stack developer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong knowledge of servers, the command line, and the linux environment, but also be a solid backend developer, with experience in MVC frameworks. Frontend development and native app development experience is a definite plus but is of lesser importance. It's important that you like to code.
- Create complex websites and web applications.
- Work on the architecture and deployment of systems.
- Manage company servers and work on server infrastructure. We don't have many servers to manage and this would not take 100% of your time, but you'd be responsible for them.
Required Skills and character attributes:
- Strong in bash and command line tools
- Some knowledge of system administration and troubleshooting network issues
- Comfortable working in a Linux + LAMP environment
- Knowledge of AWS EC2
- Experience in at least one MVC framework, Django or Laravel preferred
- Experience in at least one agile language, preferably python or PHP
- Experience setting up databases (preferably MySQL or Postgresql)
- Experience in git
- Must have a passion for technology and enjoy learning new things
Skills which are also strongly desirable:
- Experience with Java & a Java Web Framework
- Experience developing sites in Wordpress
- Experience in frontend JS frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue.js
- Experience in frontend libraries like jQuery
- Experience with build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Business communication level of Japanese language ability
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.