As the lead and sole product designer, you will own all UI/UX, mobile/web design and architecture for the service platform. The ideal candidate is highly inquisitive and outcome-oriented, validating intuition derived from experience with quantitative and qualitative input from users, contextual research and analytics. Balancing visual design, information architecture and interaction design, you will collaborate closely with developers to rapidly get the value into the hands of users. You will create and maintain guidance and patterns which developers can independently use to implement common screens and flows while you focus your deep thinking on new features and unusual use cases.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead and own the entire product design process - from research and conceptual design to visual design, UI and UX. Translate requirements into concepts and delightful user experiences.
• Create wireframes, prototypes & user workflow diagrams, interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
• Establish a style guide and design products to bring cohesion and consistency to HiBox RaaS offerings
• Work well with founders, product managers, product marketers and engineers.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager to conceive and design new features and services from scratch as well as improve existing systems
• Use a complete range of fidelity to support decision-making including sketches, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
• Analyze user feedback and activity and, partnering with the Product Manager, determine how to iterate to enhance the user experience
• Independently conduct concept and “hallway usability” tests to gather rapid feedback and partner with the UX testing team for more formal research
• Create and maintain guidance and patterns which developers can independently use to implement common screens and flows while you focus on new features and unusual use cases
• Nail the big picture flows, architecture and navigation as well as the micro-interactions of animations, loading states and transitions
This Might Describe You
• Strong portfolio of product design, interaction design and visual design for mobile/web applications
• Experience with complex applications where you've made tasks feel easy and approachable
• Possess great writing skills to effectively communicate with the team and customers
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS - no need to be a front-end developer but you should be comfortable translating photoshop/sketch/etc into HTML/CSS
• Experience working with developers deploying frequently and having the discretion to judge what is good enough to ship and iterate rather than wait for a perfect release
• Experience with modern development practices that include Git, Docker, AWS, continuous integration and deployment.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.