Sanbashi is a Nagoya-based consulting, event management and creative services company. We specialise in servicing academic workshops, symposiums, seminars, and conferences.
We are currently looking for an Events & Marketing Coordinator to assist with the administration of all conferences and events (both online events and in-person).
The ideal candidate will be confident, well-presented, self-motivated and hardworking, and capable of working with others on projects both as part of a team, as well as independently, and possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills. The candidate will be interested in working in a challenging international environment, with a strong opportunity for professional development and internal promotion.
There will also be opportunities for domestic and international travel.
Place of Work: Head Office, Fushimi, Nagoya.
Some domestic and international travel is required (5-10 times a year).
Head Office: Nagoya Fushimi (7 minutes walk from Fushimi Subway Station).
Duration of Contract: 1 year, renewable by mutual consent
• Assist with the logistics and administration of all conferences and events
• Onsite and Online event management
• Recruitment and training of event staff and event volunteers working on events
• Coordinate all logistics of domestic and international events
• Attendee and Speaker management (invitations, correspondence, itineraries, accommodation bookings, dietary requirements, technical assistance, etc)
• Assist with the marketing and promotion of conferences and events
• Other responsibilities to be defined by and in consultation with the Director of Operations
• High level of organisational skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office or G Suite
• Clear and concise written and verbal English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong task and time management skills
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Friendly and approachable
Working days: weekdays 09:00-16:00 (Lunch break 1 hour)
Days Off: In general, Saturday and Sunday. Some weekend and holiday work will be required for events; substitute holidays will be given in return
Paid Vacation Leave: From 15 paid vacation days a year
Salary: 240,000 - 280,000 JPY/month (Negotiable)
Selected candidates will be invited to interview on Zoom, with a final interview in person at the Nagoya office. Interviews will be undertaken in English.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.