- Design, develop, and maintain innovative features based on business needs
- Design scalable and fault-tolerant architecture in a distributed cloud deployment
- Ensure high-quality deliverables by maintaining CI/CD, writing solid tests, and concise documentation
- Improve team synergy and mentor junior engineers
- Communicate with Design, Product Management and Customer Success teams
Our tech stack: Python 3, asyncio, NoSQL, AWS, Docker.
- 3 years of experience with Python/Go backend development
- Strong background in building scalable web applications in Python/Go
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Ability to automate deployments via CI/CD pipelines
- Understand the importance of clean code and software documentation
- Business-level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Last but not least, fit with open source and hacker culture
Nice to have
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Deep experience with AWS
- Experience with asyncio-based web frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of security concepts and technologies
- Deep knowledge of Linux environment
- Degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Team leadership experience
- 10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (core hours between 11:00 - 16:00).
- We also have a Work-from-Home policy.
Including national holidays, you will have around 30 days of leave. This includes a New Year’s holiday (Dec 29th - Jan 3rd), 4 days of summer vacation, and annual paid leave. We also provide family care leave.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home option available
- Insurance: Health, Employment, Industrial Injury, Welfare pension
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Opportunities to attend international and domestic conferences
- Financial support for technical certifications and technical learning programs
【Reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE】
1. HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Located in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, HENNGE offers a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Shibuya, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
2. Work-life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions, attendance of international tech conferences, new business contests, and many more.
3. Having a CEO as CTO, we are driven to continuously explore and develop the latest technologies.
1. Solve our coding challenge
2. Upload your CV and Cover Letter
3. Casual interview with our HR
4. 2 (or 3) interviews with our engineers
5. Interview with our CEO
Last modified on January 19, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.