Our purpose is to open people’s minds to the rich diversity in language and culture. We aim to become a part of the community by way of shared values and mutual respect and to promote diversity and openness. By questioning the status quo and constantly pursuing our values we will continue to grow and become a much-loved brand.
In order to achieve this, we work passionately and act with honesty and sincerity. We cherish our relationship with every customer and aim to provide a wholesome experience through language and cultural exchange.
The people here at LanCul don’t just build products/services — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our team that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading efforts. Join LanCul, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Do you love Language and Culture and want to help shape the future of LanCul? We are seeking dedicated, hardworking and experienced engineers to develop fun new features, and to help build an application used by members and mates to be connected beyond their language and culture barrier. If you are product-driven and you have an interest in LanCul, this is an ideal and unique opportunity for you.
Search for "LanCul" in app store or instagram to check what we do.
• Passion for LanCul’s culture and values
• Experience with cloud services, such as AWS
• Capable of clearly communicating complex analyses to a non-technical audience, including extensive experience presenting to leadership groups
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at LanCul.
• Fluency in SQL for data access, manipulation, and validation
• Familiar with Wordpress
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Yebisu Garden Place 4-20, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
From JR Yamanote Line "Ebisu Station" east exit 5-minute walk.
for 6 months (90% remuneration)
Full Sponsorship for VISA
20% rule (challenging new areas, projects)
Stock option system
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.