We are urgently looking for an experienced electrical worker with skills of electricity & wiring, etc. that are required for building electric management.
Major responsibilities are to:
- Monitor the conditions of electricity,
- Repair & maintain equipment, and
- Relay the incident to building owner & other relevant parties and fix the problem.
Working hour: 8:30-17:30 (1 hour lunch break), Mon-Fri
Workplace: Akasaka, Tokyo
Transportation expenses will be paid.
Company-rent house can be provided, if qualified.
Visa sponsorship available for up to 5 years, upon renewal.
Applicants should be with:
- High school diploma at least
- 3+ years experience in electricity and/or facilities maintenance of electrical equipment
- Bilingual skill (English: business level, Japanese: business level)
Word & Excel: Basic skill
Visa suitable for working this job
Also, applicants should be vaccinated twice against COVID-19, and the certificate will be requested later.
When a face-to-face interview is set, the resume (education background, business experience and visa status, etc.) in Japanese is required.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.