We are the company that sustains urban infrastructure and a highly information‐oriented society. Especially, our fine ceramics department contributes to the development of Japanese society. We are looking for a new member who will be in charge of overseas sales.
<<*No experience required>>
Sales promotion towards the clients in the western countries who require fine ceramics products such as the semiconductor, LCD, and LED.
- Translation of the drawing given by the client
- Planning fine ceramics products
- Estimation work
- Delivery adjustment
- Support the product shipment
*There are a lot of opportunities to do the business with the US
- Takayamamura, Kamitakaigun
*Nearest Station: Kitasuzaka Station（Nagano Line）
- Native Level in English
- Business level in Japanese
- Driver's license
- Experience in Sales
8:00~17:00 (1-hour break included)
- Annual income 3,500,000 yen ～ 5,000,000 yen (negotiable)
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holiday
- Summer holiday
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Housing allowance (negotiable)
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.