【24/7 multilingual guest relations and customer support representative for Hotels and residential lodging(民泊) in Tokyo (English, Chinese, Japanese) 】
Familiar Link Corporation is looking for many talented individuals from foreign countries at our Guest Success Team(GST).
Your career begins at this challenging and rapid-growing company.
We will provide you with a lot of opportunities to learn Japanese hospitality manners, customer service skills, and much more!
While taking advantage of your English/Chinese skills, you can also learn Japanese.
Working together with many foreigners from all around the world will present an opportunity for you not only to learn new languages but also know more about each other's cultural background.
Familiar Link is the best workplace for people with high motivation because we will entrust you with a wide range of projects fit to your ability.
Full training and support will be given so no prior experience is necessary.
■ Current Job Opening
1) Full-time employee, Chinese native, English business level, 2 person
2) Full-time employee, Japanese native speaker, English business level, 1 person
■ Job Description
Providing comprehensive accommodation support to foreigners visiting Japan from over 100 countries with diverse cultural backgrounds and lifestyles.
Some of your responsibilities will include communicating with the guests on several platform website (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten etc.) and social media (LINE, WeChat, Kakao Talk, WhatsApp), Gmail and phone correspondance. Accommodate the guest needs and fulfill our role as a concierge in order to make their stay as comfortable as possible.
① Answering inquiries from travelers(guest) coming to Japan.
② Managing guest’s reservations.
③ Managing house-cleaning reservations.
④ Helping the guests to get familiar with Japanese house appliances and facilities.
⑤ Responding to guest`s reviews.
⑥ Handling lost and founds inquires
⑦ Helping hotel guest with self check in
■ Required Abilities
1) Chinese Native, English proficiency at TOEIC 850 and up(Business Level), Japanese proficiency at JLPT N2 and up
2) Japanese Native, English proficiency at TOEIC 850 and up(Business Level)
■ What we seek
We value positive attitude and `guest first` mentality over job experience.
If you are:
◎ a team player with strong communication skills
◎ attentive to details
◎ willing to be relied on and enjoy being appreciated
◎ able to think independently and work proactively
◎ exhilarated by new challenges
◎ willing to take responsibilities
◎ interested in creating a better working environment
■ Work Environment
- Energetic and cheerful work environment with many young individuals.
- Around 30 employees from many foreign countries sharing responsibilities in the department.
- Always improving the benefits for the employees at our company, and making sure that everybody is well taken care of, just like how our employees take care of our guests.
■ Working hours
- Morning Shift, 8 hour work, 06：00～15：00（1 hour break）
- Afternoon Shift, 8 hour work, 14：30～23：30（1 hour break）
- Midnight Shift, 8 hour work, 22：00～07：00（1 hour break）
■ Salary Range
Full-time employee : 210,000-300,000 JPY per month
* It may vary according to your multilingual business skills
* Raise／Once a year
- Transportation expenses
- Birthday allowance
- Night work allowance
- Qualification acquisition allowance
- Kyoto, Hakone free/discount accommodation ticket
■ Visa Sponsorship
We are pleased to support to get your working visa from a working holiday or student.
* only when our company decides to recruit you as a permanent employee(正社員)
■ Nearest stations
- Toei Shinjuku line, Akebonobashi station (曙橋駅) 3 minutes walk
- Toei Oedo line, Wakamatsukawada station (若松河田駅) 8 minutes walk
- Tokyo Metro, Yotsuya-sanchome station (四谷三丁目駅) 10 minutes walk
■ What is Familiar Link?
We are a property management company that is specialized in vacation rentals. Our motto is to “connect” the guests and the hosts & locals like a “family”. We will keep trying to spread the Japanese hospitality (omotenashi) and our lively cultures to the world.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.