Oaks International is a boutique recruitment and career advisory firm focusing on the finance industry (Asset Management Companies, Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance Companies, etc.). We are located in Ginza (Chuo-ku, Tokyo) and have a long and trusted 28 years’ history. In June 2015, our president was solely awarded by the Minister of Health, Labour, and Welfare for his long and successful placement achievement, which was the first awarding among all the recruitment consultants in Japan.
Currently, we are looking for a consultant’s assistant and researcher (dual role) who has strong desire in developing a career in the recruitment area. We welcome candidates who have no prior experience in the recruitment industry. Also, if you are willing to be a recruitment consultant in the future, it may be considered depending on your skills and experiences after a certain working period with us.
While our company size is small, we are very competitive in the finance area recruitment market and deal with mostly global financial institutions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Search and contact potential/existing candidates mainly through the web or email, based on the clients’ needs.
- Arrange meetings with those who show interest in the opportunities.
- Assist with interviewing candidates, evaluate their experience and English skills.
- Write detailed and accurate interview reports.
- Arrange interview schedules for clients and candidates.
- Edit / Proofread Resumes / CVs.
- Answering incoming phones and welcoming guests. (Under the current COVID situation, meetings with candidates and clients are mostly through video conferences.)
- Perform various duties to assist Senior Consultant(s).
- 2+ years’ full-time working experience in Japan, either as an assistant, researcher, sales/client services representative, or English instructor.
- New graduates can be considered.
- Must be an ethical and dedicated team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Willing to learn and follow Japanese business manners and business practices.
- Willing to study finance terminology.
- Developed communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Must have “Native level English skills and basic level Japanese skills” OR “Native level Japanese skills and business level English skills.
- Must have valid visa / permission to work in Japan.
- Planning to work in Japan for more than 5 years.
- Full-time Employment
- Compensation: monthly 210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen (including housing allowance) + overtime allowance + bonus
- Working Place (Head office: currently, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Applications will only be considered if submitted through GaijinPot
- After reviewing profiles and cover letters, we will reach out to selected applicants.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.