- Managing over 10 GS team members to provide services to guests staying at properties HT manages. Tasks are ranging from pre-check in confirmation, shuttle services, check in, in stay services, check out, post-check out.
- Interviewing and hiring seasonal staff for the team.
- Training seasonal staff and making sure seasonal staff follow procedures and provide services according to HT quality.
- Scheduling seasonal staff working hours to best support the number of guests arriving and leaving.
- The first escalation point from GS team and providing appropriate instructions as well as reporting to management when deemed necessary.
- Management of petty cash and payments made during the stay.
- Issue management with guests recovering the cost to fix damages and compensation for poor services
- Delivering services to guests when GS team members are not available. And supporting Reservations and GS booking as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in 4 year university or a degree from a tourism and hospitality school – required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hospitality services business – required.
- Minimum one year of experience in team management, preferably guest services area – required.
- Must be proficient with computers - MS Office software and web applications required.
- Business English, if not native, is a must and one other language preferred.
- Being able to manage unexpected situations and instruct GS team.
- Flexible and being able to lead collaborative work environment
- 20 days paid annual leave / 5 days paid sick leave
- Japanese social and medical insurance
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.