Creek and River Co., Ltd. is looking for experienced trainers to join our team of English instructors focusing on doctors and other professionals in the medical field. We incorporate cutting edge technology with specialized materials to create a learning environment that surpasses the current offerings on the market today.
We are currently accepting applications for lessons starting in Summer 2019. Please send resume and cover letter. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
• Native Level English Speaker
• Current working visa and living in Tokyo
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching Japanese Adult students
• Experience working in the medical field such as nurse, lab technicians, EMT.
• Able to follow instructor guide and curriculum plan
• Learner-centered classroom approach
• Organized, punctual, responsible and able to handle challenges independently and professionally
• Base rate of 2,500 yen per 45-minute unit, minimum 2 units at a time
• Transportation cost reimbursement to and from client based upon company rules
We also offer the following bonuses:
• Contract completion bonus of 100 yen per lesson taught when contract is completed
• Customer satisfaction bonus of 100 yen per lesson taught when contract is completed
• Experience bonus of 100 to 300 yen per lesson taught when contract is completed based upon teaching experience and experience in the relevant fields (law, medicine, engineering, IT and the service industry such as hotels and restaurants).
As this is a new division in a well-established company, there may be future opportunities for career growth as our client base increases.
Please send resume, cover letter, and current availability. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.