Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 108 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong, 3 in Taiwan.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
When you think of it, there's a lot in common with Japanese izakayas - with their small dishes designed to be shared with groups, their casual and relaxed environment, and the emphasis on having a few or more drinks - and Spanish tapas bars. Señor Doichan combines the best of both world's in this Spanish izakaya. Come have our take on the traditional paella and other tapas, located in the upscale Aoyama neighborhood.
- Kitchen Staff
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1200 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation
*1,500 yen/hour after 22:00.
- Must have high conversational ability.
Most of all, you should be studying Japanese and have a strong desire to improve it.
- Must have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visas.
- be currently living in the Tokyo area,
- have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan,
- be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
- Must have at least 1 year experience of cooking is required.
[Application & Interviews]
The Interview will be held in Japanese.
We will email applicants who we want to call in for interviews.
We do offer a limited number of full-time positions with visa sponsorship.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.