Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 108 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong, 3 in Taiwan.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
[GINZA GRAND Premium Food Hall]
GINZA GRAND Premium Food Hall is located inside the brand-new G-SIX development in Ginza 6-chome. G-SIX will be Japan's largest luxury shopping and entertainment facility and have travelers from all over the world coming to experience the best food, shopping, and entertainment that Japan has to offer. It is the largest restaurant & food location within G-SIX.
Comprised of 10 different restaurants. 7 of the restaurants are private booths where you can order specialty courses, or sit in the common area to taste a bit of each. Cuisines include sushi, tempura, Kobe beef, a tea salon, Japanese molecular gastronomy, and more.
In a nearly 1000 square meter space with a 40 meter long terrace overlooking Ginza.
Come and experience the best of Japanese cuisine from all over the country.
[GINZA MODERN TERRACE]
Chef Kunio Tokuoka has for many years been at the top of the Kyoto-style Japanese culinary scene, and now he combines his expertise in Japanese ingredients to a new style of western dining. Every day will provide a new and exciting flavor experience.
Located within GINZA GRAND Premium Food Hall.
- Kitchen Staff
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1200 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation
*1,500 yen/hour after 22:00.
We give 2 months or longer probation period for new employees.
Wage during the probation period is 1100 yen/hour
- Must: have high conversational Japanese ability.
- Must: have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visas.
- Must: be currently living in the Tokyo area.
- Must: have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan.
- Must: be able to work at least 28 hours/week.
- Must: be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
- Must have at least 1 year experience of cooking is required.
- The candidates who have English or other language skill are highly welcome!
[Application & Interviews]
The Interview will be held in Japanese.
We will email applicants who we want to call in for interviews.
Limited number of full-time positions with visa sponsorship.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.