Mid-size Shiho-shoshi Law Firm seeking a native-English speaker with conversational Japanese skills to fill a full-time (or part-time) position as a client liaison and paralegal.
1) Supporting all communication between foreign clients and the firm
2) Native English checking and editing of legal documents and marketing materials
3) Business activities for foreigner clients, including preparing English materials relating to the firm’s business and related business activities in foreign countries
4) Creating materials to promote the firm
5) Teaching English to staff
Location: Shimbashi, Tokyo
Full-time (part-time may also be considered and is negotiable)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 17:50 (13:00 to 18:00 if part-time)
Salary: JPY300,000 / month (JPY175,000 ~ JPY235,000 / month if part-time), negotiable
The candidate should have experience as a paralegal or legal assistant. Strong communication skills necessary. Keen eye for proofreading is essential.
Conversational Japanese ability required to communicate with Japanese Shiho-shoshi lawyers and staff.