T-Mark Inc. is a specialized interactive agency in Japan with a multicultural team providing development, marketing and other internet based services to Japanese and foreign clients. We are looking for an experienced IT project manager to lead development teams comprised of design, programming and other skills. Development projects include complex websites and interactive pieces for global clients. We are introducing the cutting edge ideas and applications to our clients and we are looking for someone to help us push the innovation envelop with us.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Ability to understand of clients’ needs/requests in both English and Japanese, produce client presentations with internal resources including designers, application developers, and prepare project estimates based on the work flow and project timespan
- Actively engage in initial ideation and concepting, while being aware of technological/platform considerations. Leading the development team during projects will require the ability to give the team recommendations in terms of work flow and other processes
- Lead development team to ensure the project matches the client’s needs. Experience in helping or sometimes pushing the project team to meet set deadline. In some cases, you will need to rearrange the project deadline with client
- Good communication skills to maintain trustful relationship with clients and in-house staff. You should enjoy engaging with other people and interacting with them positively and professionally
- Effectively and rapidly define and communicate project expectations to team members to work with our global clients
- Our client projects have a heavy focus on making sites either mobile-centric or mobile-friendly
- Must have good oral and written communications skills in both English and Japanese
- 3+ years in-depth experience of project management and/or project coordination with web sites’ creation and database development projects
- Knowledge of making presentation and project schedule management with cost estimate
- Good understanding and sense of design for corporate web sites and applications
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Experience with IT technologies is a must
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to finish projects within approved budget and timeframe
Skills which are also preferable but not a must
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of Cloud applications and use.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
We are waiting for your application.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.