In this position, you will get unique insights into one of the most influential companies currently in the Gaming industry. You will learn everything there is to know about one of the most popular games out right now. This job is not only about interacting with gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The scope of this position is simple. You will join a team of fellow gamers to provide player support for an extremely popular sandbox survival game: you will be contacted by gamers via chat and email in order to troubleshoot any problems they might have. Needless to say, you will receive a top-notch training to be able to respond to any question you may get from gamers, making you an expert at game support.
- You speak Japanese at a near-native level
- You are available to work full-time and on a fixed schedule.
- You are available to work at least one day during the weekend.
- You have incredible knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- An internet speed minimum of 1 MB/0.5MB internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version (windows 7 or higher).
- An I5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- Salary: the salary varies depending on your experience and skills. Our Human Resources Lead will be able to specify the salary during the first interview.
- International Environment: Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
- Do your thing: World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
- Remote Based Benefits
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
- Sweet Tools: Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Questions? All your questions will be answered in the first interview with our Human Resources Lead before moving ahead with the recruitment process.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.