GR Japan is looking to recruit a bilingual (Japanese and English) Public Policy Manager to conduct research into a range of public policy-related issues, including in the field of healthcare and pharmaceuticals, as part of Japan’s leading team of government relations professionals. We are looking for an individual with related experience and interest in government, public policy and politics. Consulting, business or business development experience is also desirable but not essential. Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, a high-level of academic achievement and outstanding professional qualities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client-specific policy and regulatory research report writing
- Primary responsibility to manage client projects
- Secondary responsibility as a team member in other projects
- 5-10 years of relevant public policy or business experience
- Fluent English and Japanese
- High level of IT proficiency
- University degree
- Positive “can do” attitude
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.