Join Accenture as Japanese Bilingual and receive up to Php100,000* Signing Bonus! Also open to Japanese Nationals!
Temporary Japan assignment but applicant must be willing to work in Manila, Philippines.
The Japanese Bilingual Analyst will be responsible in performing transactional data processing tasks.
• Act as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for identified transactional tasks.
• Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function
• Assists in the identification, assessment, and resolution of complex issues/problems
• Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
• Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable
• Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience
• Seeks advise and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job
• As appropriate may directly supervise or coordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team
• Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods
Skills and Qualifications:
• Open to college graduate and undergraduates with relevant work experience
• N1 to N2 JLPT linguistic competence level
• Non-JLPT holders but is a Japanese National/Native or with a Professional Japanese Working Proficiency are encouraged to apply.
• Work experience in the BPO industry is an advantage
• Japanese: Business Level/Native
• English: Fluent
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.