About Rokkasho International School:
Rokkasho International School is a small international school located in Rokkasho Village, Aomori Prefecture in Northern Japan. It is managed by SunFlare Co., Ltd through a commission by the Prefectural Government of Aomori.
We are seeking a “Lifestyle support staff” to aid a community of international researchers residing in and around Rokkasho Village. The position requires strong language skills, particularly in Japanese, and in-depth knowledge of Japanese and local culture.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing assistance to the community of international researchers and their families as they adjust to life in Japan (e.g. translating documents and paperwork, helping with grocery shopping, interpreting during medical appointments, providing Japanese language lessons)
- Organizing and running various events for the international community (e.g. international cooking classes, craft and culture classes)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is ¥220,000 - ¥260,000/month
- Commuting expenses from place of residence to Rokkasho if commuting from outside Rokkasho.
- Employment and accident compensation insurance coverage, health insurance upon request
- April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
- Contracts are for 1 year and are renewable.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 pm to 5:30 pm
10 vacation days provided after 6 months’ employment with the company
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.