As a Gaming Support Agent at 5CA, you'll handle customer support issues for an assigned game studio. You'll help players with account and technical issues and resolve purchase- and gameplay-related queries.
You'll work with a team of agents under the guidance of a Team Lead and an Operations Manager and take assisted training modules that help you grow, develop, and improve your skills as you work. You'll stay on top of the client's newest projects and updates, as well as past releases and branding, and help their players continue enjoying the games they love.
What we offer:
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely with no wasted commute time and travel costs
- A position at an international company with ambitious gaming, e-commerce, and tech clients
- A casual, diverse, and inclusive culture with people from 80+ countries, speaking 25+ languages - where we celebrate everyone's uniqueness
- Innovative digital tools and comprehensive training, with access to our library of online training courses
- Various learning and career development initiatives throughout the year
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities
- You speak Japanese at a native or advanced level (minimum C1) and English at an intermediate level (minimum B2).
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting.
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence.
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 4 Mb/s download and 4 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or macOS 10.11 or newer
- An Intel Core i5-6300U or better/similar.
- An Nvidia GTX 660 Graphics card or better/similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
-- Android 8.0 or newer
-- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
Last modified on February 9, 2024
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.