Come join a Silicon Valley-like startup right here in Tokyo!
Oplus was founded by people who are international. Both founders lived in Japan and the United States.
Oplus was created from the founders’ dream to disrupt Japan's market through Silicon Valley-like business and technology.
Our first project was in Shift Management. Despite having big competitors, we were fast growing and became the lead in our industry in less than 2 years.
Our achievements include:
- Used by over 20,000 companies
- Notable clients: NTT Docomo, Tobu-top tours, Aim Service, PR Times, Lawson franchise
- 2020 ASPIC Cloud Award
- 2022 HR Technology Award - Startup Division
- Top search for "シフト管理 無料"
- Multiple inbound strategic partnerships: KingOfTime, MoneyForward, Pathos Logos
- Zero out-bound sales calls.
- Team of 10 multitalented full-time employees.
You will be an early engineer in our team and work directly with the CTO.
CTO is a CMU graduate who has over 10 years of experience in startups.
We are flexible in terms of your experience. We are looking for a wide-spectrum of talents from entry to senior levels; Backend, Frontend, Full-stack.
We hire based on not only how good you are, but also your cultural fit. Your salary will be based on experience.
We need someone who can take charge: a leader and a do-er, not someone who needs coaching all the time.
Even as an engineer, we expect you to wear many hats. For example, if you're a backend engineer, sometimes you might be asked to perform some frontend work.
- Flexible work schedule. It's not your usual 8-5 job. We don't track your time. If you need a break, take one. Go do your chores and take care of your family. We only judge based on what you accomplish, not how many hours you put into it.
- Remote. We have a small office but you are not required to be there. In fact, all the product team work remotely here, and that was pre-covid.
- We value our early employees. When the company grows, you will too. Get the opportunity that you can't get anywhere else, whether it's job title, responsibility, new skills, you name it!
- Stock compensation can be negotiated based on performance (Japanese companies rarely offer it).
- We believe all our employees should get paid very well. Maybe not off the bat, but we want our employees to get paid in 6 digit figures (in Japan!). Again, that's when the company matures and you’ve invested your time.
Thanks for your interest! We’d love to speak with you!
Last modified on February 5, 2024
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.